Purchase our goods at our booth at the following Farmers Markets:
– Brandermill Green Market (Saturdays, 9am-12pm, May – October 2017, in Chesterfield, Va: Market Square parking lot at the intersection of Rts 288 and 360)
– St. Stephen’s Farmers’ Market (Every Saturday, 8am-12pm [May – September], or 9am-12pm [October – April], indoors in the winter! Grove Avenue, Richmond.)
– Richmond’s online farmers’ markets: Fall Line Farms and Local Roots Food Co-op. Use discount code “broadfork” to waive the subscription fee for 6 months. There are convenient pick up locations in and around Richmond, Chesterfield, and beyond. These are cooperative, vendor controlled, digital farmers’ markets with many wonderful local options.
Farm Shareholders (learn details here) Join our farm membership as a shareholder/CSA member and get first priority for all harvests. Pick up your share of vegetables on our farm, or at one of our pick up locations in Chesterfield and Richmond. See our CSA page for complete information.)
Stop by our self-serve Farm Stand:
May – November:
– Open everyday with vegetables – as harvest allows – except Saturday mornings when our goods are at the farmers’ market. In season, vegetables are located in the front bay of the barn, with honor system payment table. Follow the driving directions below and it is clear.
– BREAD is baked and for sale on Wednesdays & Thursdays.
Remember: We only sell what we grow and the availability of produce in our farm stand changes weekly, and sometimes daily. Check out our recent posts on Instagram for a peek at what is likely in the farmstand.
Bread is available in our Farm Stand on Thursdays only during the colder months (December – April).
Driving Directions to our farm from Richmond/the North and East: 9501 Deer Range Rd, Moseley VA 23120 – Take the Hull Street Road exit off of 288, West toward Amelia. Deer Range Road is directly off Hull Street (about 9 miles after the 288 exit) on the left after you pass Grange Hall Elementary. We are at the very end of the road (1.5 miles). When you get to the cul-de-sac where the pavement ends, you are looking at our fields of vegetables and greenhouses. From the cul-de-sac, please travel on the middle driveway to arrive at our barn, which serves as the vegetable pick up location and hub of all farm activities. From the cul-de-sac, please travel on the middle driveway to arrive at our barn, which serves as the vegetable pick up location and hub of all farm activities. Parking spaces are available in front of the barn. Please observe the speed limit of 10 m.p.h. on our driveway.