Curious about the Carbon Crisis?
Wondering how Farming plays a part?
Maybe you enjoy eating and care to ponder the best options for sustainability?
Watch two films before Thursday evening then join us and our fellow panelists for a virtual conversation: Thursday, Feb 4th from 6:30-8:00pm.
We are honored to join our fellow panelists for this moderated Q&A about regenerative agriculture, based on two films: Kiss the Ground and Living Soil.
Register to participate in this FREE event here on Eventbrite. Organizers will email the Zoom link on Wednesday to registered participants.
In our humble farmer opinions, these are great films. We recommend watching Kiss the Ground first as it lays out the science behind farm-based carbon capture in a user-friendly way. The event is interactive with lots of time for Q & A, and you can submit questions ahead of time to email@example.com or type them in during the event.
Meanwhile, we are busy with winter farming and once-a-year farm projects (repairs, upgrades, reconfigurations…Ooof, these add up!), while also very actively preparing for the 2021 warm season.
Our Farm Share is almost full! A couple pick up locations are full, but a few still have some precious slots available. The BEST news is that for current members, there are delicious and healing new Add-On options. See below, then log in to add any or all of these to your current share:
—–>New for 2021! Gathered Threads farm of Nelson County offers their herbal products and cultured vegetables as monthly Add-ons for our Farm Share! Check out these options:
- Herbs for Body and Soul
- Herbs for the Kitchen
- Herbs for Tea & Wellness
- Culture Share (of fermented vegetables)
Not a Farm Share member yet?
- Farm Share sign up: No need to remember to order or shop early — sign up for our Farm Share and know that we harvest first for you! Choose a weekly or every-other-week share. Find full details on our website.
- —–> Our main season Farm Share runs May through November 2021.
- —–> A regular-size share of vegetables is approximately $29 per share. (Thus, total cost is that times the number of weeks you choose [weekly vs every-other-week.])
- —–> You customize your share based on what we have available to harvest in any given week.
- —–> Add a Bread Share to be sure to get a loaf of our wild-yeasted, all-Organic-ingredients, wood-fired oven baked bread.
We look forward to a virtual conversation with you Thursday and growing food for you this year!
Blessings on your meals, and KEEP ON masking up, washing your hands, and staying home whenever possible ~